Wednesday 9 April 2014

WOYWW 253

SHOCK ALERT - CLEAN DESK AHEAD!
 

Pretty boring really ;-)


THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!


So I spent Friday night having a huge sort out of everything that was piling up on my main work desk. I no longer have piles of stuff on the floor either which is great and I even vacuumed. 

I finally managed to organise all my project life cards - not that I really do project life in the intended way, I sorted them into kits in their sizes (3x4 and 6x4), I might change that to being by colour but am not sure yet. They make great card bases for greeting cards too.

Funny how when cleaning stuff out it makes everywhere look so much worse!

Sunday morning I spent clearing off the second desk and making up kits for the albums I want to do (also managed to do 4 loads of washing and clean the house).

 Whilst cleaning up/sorting out I found this monkey photo from our trip to Bali and decided to make a layout instead of just putting the photo away.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment