Wednesday 2 April 2014

WOYWW 252

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday

This week is much tidier - a little bit like the calm before the storm..

Really loving my desk light which I picked up for $3 at a garage sale recently.
 
 
My secondary desk now has a shelving unit for extra easy to grab storage - still sorting out this out as to what will go where but already it is much better even with the slight mess on it.
 





Keeping it short & sweet this week - here a few of my makes from this week - mostly made on Saturday during a lovely wet rainy day, I was really unwell and was fortunately kept sane by hanging out in my crafting space making mostly cards with a little bit of sorting out & a little bit of scrapping.


 






Also I finally made the cover page of my Hong Kong travel album with a little bit of stamping & colouring along with the beautiful lanterns - I think it is perfect.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment