Tuesday 4 March 2014

T is for Tuesday

Another Tuesday already!!

March is here in all it's glory which for me is slightly cooler nights & early mornings but still very hot days. This past weekend being a perfect example - boiling hot and then last night we froze - ha!

I am trying really hard to get up earlier so I can maybe make a card or two before I have to head out to work. I already get up early on days when I commute with  hubby (way earlier than I need to but it's fun). Today was one of those days where we leave at 5:30am and head up to Fremantle where he works & I then get the bus to the Fremantle train station and get to enjoy the beautiful train ride into Perth. I enjoy the view over the Swan River mouth & then the Indian Ocean including Rottnest Island. It's especially pretty in the early morning light.

Today is a really special T for Tuesday as my niece Darcy turns 12 today.

 
Celebrating with the most revolting Angry Birds drinks ever!
 
Disclaimer - Perfect photography by the uncle
 
 
 
Check here for other T is for Tuesday posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment